Hell, no. That little guy from Brooklyn who was too dumb not to run away from a fight, I’m following him.
"Even smart people can do stupid things, you know cause they think that it’s the right thing. And I don’t think we should hold it against her, you know. For the rest of her life. Especially because she’s tried apologizing hundreds of times through texts and voice mails."
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
also, the little girl on the tourists back represents the huge child sex industry in south east Asia, popular among tourists
So at work yesterday we only had pink spoons to hand out for the frozen yogurt and every male asked if we had a different color spoon because they did not like pink and it’s femininity and lemme tell u that this proves boys are weak and a fuckjng pink spoon proved that
whenever somebody says like “so what did you do today?” just look off into the distance and say “the right thing”
Then stare right into their eyes and say, “I hope”
no but could you imagine one of the quidditch team members saying “knock on wood” and they all just hit oliver before a big match
I’m almost a thousand percent sure the Weasley twins did that at some point
Bethann Hardison on racism in the fashion industry.
From About Face: Supermodels then and now
Happy 23rd Birthday Dylan O’Brien (August 26, 1991)
Oh my god youre straight? I had no idea. You seem normal to me. Did you know that Sara is straight to? You two should totally hook up. I cant believe youre straight. You could be my straight best friend. We could go to football games together. Itll be so much fun. So like how long have you been straight? Youre whole life!? No way.
Fangirl Challenge: Male Characters [2/15] Steve Rogers/Captain America
The price of freedom is high. And it’s a price I’m willing to pay.